CAPA and PSA Members
Early Bird Rate $275 from January 5 to March 31, 2015
Regular Rate $325 from April 1 to July 31, 2015
Early Bird Rate $315 from January 5 to March 31, 2015
Regular Rate $365 from March 31 to July 31, 2015
One Day Passes
CAPA Members & General Public
August 1 or 2 (Saturday or Sunday) $150
August 3 (Monday) $100
Optional Boxed Lunches $15 per person
Lunches are pre-ordered with your registration. They include one sandwich of your choice:
- Classic ham and Swiss cheese with mustard, greens and tomato or
- Oven roasted turkey breast, garlic aioli, Havarti cheese, and cranberry chutney or
- Roasted portobello mushroom and goat cheese with olive and basil pesto
All sandwiches come with Quinoa Greek Salad, one Blue Chip cookie and your choice of bottled water, juice, or soda.
Wine & Cheese Reception and Panel Discussion (The Future of Photography)
Friday, July 31, 5:00 – 7:00 pm $20.00. Fee includes one glass of wine. A bar will be available for additional purchases.
Sunday, August 2, 6:00 pm (Dinner buffet) $40.00 per person
Register (Note that all payments for CAPA Photo Expo are in Canadian funds.)
To streamline your registration process, please have the following available:
- Your Karelo ID (if previously registered)
- Your CAPA membership number. If you have forgotten your number it can be found during the registration process.
- Your credit card information
- If you would like to pay by cheque please read the FAQ Can I Pay by Cheque?
- Registration for the conference and registration for the Photo Tours is separate.
- You must register for the the conference before the Photo Tours – your conference registration number will be required to book a Photo Tour